Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hey there everyone!
I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and give a brief update.
I am LOVING not working (well out of the house), snuggling with my daughter, babysitting and of course getting my Mary Kay shine on! We're going out of town to see my Father in Law for a few days, then to my Mother In Laws for a bit after that. I am so excited to get to go see everyone!
My babyshower is on December 28 for this baby GIRL number 2. I am so blessed to have a mother-in-law who cares so much. I didn't get a baby shower for my first since we were in Washington, so this is truly exciting.
I can't wait to get back and only have about 50 days left til my due date! Things are happening, and they are happening quickly!
How are you doing?! What are your holiday plans?!

No comments:

Post a Comment