Thursday, July 26, 2012

Easy Way Out

Baby Cuddles & After-effects 
I was just about to begin typing last night at 11 something PM as I heard my 17 month old princess whimpering from her bed. She's having a rough time, missing her daddy. Love bug, her daddy is away in one of those poor countries who America is spending there time on lately. This makes for a sad Baby Bear and Mama Bear. Baby doll has been having sleep issues and I just can't seem to leave her crying so like any mama would care for her bear cub, I jump to her rescue and cuddle her through our hibernation. I guess my mothering skills got in the way of blogging last night because now I have no earthly idea what I was going to blog about. Hence the subject of my post today.

When I let Baby Bear sleep with me, there are plenty of effects:
Effect 1- Restless sleep due to being kicked in the side repeatedly.
Effect 2- Love bug seems to ACTUALLY skype/call, in turn waking up Baby Bear.
Effect 2.1- This leads to an indecisive Mama Bear.
             Is it good I got to hear from him or bad that Baby Bear woke up? Who knows.
Effect 2.2- At the bright and early wake-up call Mama Bear makes bad decisions such as not doing her hair and stopping for the healthiest breakfast choice, McDonalds sausage cheese biscuits.
Effect 2.3- A grumpy Baby Bear who doesn't want a nap.
Effect 3- Some sort of super close bond later in life.

Needless to say, I won't be refusing her requests to cuddle anytime soon, no matter the hour or reason. I'm not very certain why co-sleeping is such a bad idea, unless you're just a heavy sleeper. Baby Bear has slept with me anytime she had a stressful night for the past 17 months, and she's turning out just fine, and definitely loves her Mama Bear.
I'll post again later when I remember my topic from last night, or think up something even better.
Ta-ta & Toodles,
Co-Sleep Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment