Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Medical Transcription Classes

You simply cannot learn this!
I am going to school through an online program with Meditec for Medical Transcription, Billing and Coding. Each of the three programs are well paying careers, however I decided to be the overachiever I always start out as, and am now falling way behind, as always. For between 3 and 4 months I have been trying to take a final for my Transcription portion of this program. Mind you, Transcription is something like 6/12 classes that I have, hence it sucks in my opinion.
Let me get to the point, is there anyone out there (there obviously is because people do this as a living) who knows every word of dictation EVERY time?! Passing this final is going to be ridiculous, and I'm about to give up all together. One simply cannot know every single medical term, medical abbreviation, and each nickname within without tens of years of experience, if that.
End rant,
Tired of being a perfectionist

No comments:

Post a Comment