Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mary Kay 50th Anniversary Year End Sale!

For everyone who does not yet have a Mary Kay Consultant: I figured I would let you all know that I am throwing a huge sale today June 29,2013 ONLY in celebration of the end of Mary Kay's 50th year anniversary! 



If you aren't interested maybe you know someone who could use this, send them my way if they do not yet have a consultant then this discount is for them! 
If you have never tried Mary Kay before then I have some GREAT news for you! I would love to send you some free samples!!! I want you to know how great our products are so that they may help better your life!


We have 7 combinations of skin-care sets that meet your proper skin-care needs! If you need help deciding on your order or more info on my current deals then call me at 253-241-7489!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment