Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fathers Day is coming up!

 Father's Day June 16, 2013
Get prepared now!!!
Although I don't have a Daddy to buy for this Father's Day, I do have a spouse who LOVES Domain by MK! Mary Kay has a line called MK Men that carries all his skin-care needs as well as 5 different colognes. Mary Kay carries different trial/travel packs so the Daddy of your choice can figure out exactly what he likes best. Stop by my website today and order for Fathers Day 2013.

 
Grab something for yourself or a graduate while you are at it! If you purchase any shade of True Dimensions Lipstick, Lip Liner and a Lip Gloss you get a Gold Lip Clutch with a FREE Lip Gloss!!! (Offer only available while supplies lasts!)




If you're someone looking to work from home, Mary Kay has a great opportunity to offer you! I love this company and I've only been in since May 9, but already my dreams are seriously coming true, with hard work and dedication I'm moving up the ladder. It helps that I love our products, but it isn't about selling the product, it's about the relationship and putting people first!

Ask me for more details on how you can be your own boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment