Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Satisfaction

John 6:35
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst".
When asked to describe a moment in my life that I felt the most satisfied I actually stumble quite a bit. Once my grandma got ahold of me I was raised to be a perfectionist and I really feel like that could be considered a disease! It is very rare that things happen according to plan in REAL every-day life! Perfectionists are set up for failure in my opinion. 
The closest to being completely satisfied I believe I have felt is end of summer going into beginning of fall of 2009. I had just started dating my husband and had my first office job and just felt like life was perfect, other than the fact that my fiancee at the time was away at basic. I feel like God makes even the most perfect moments imperfect just to remind you that this is a real world and real perfection takes very hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment