Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mary Kay!

MK MY WAY!
So, I just recently began my new career as a Mary Kay Sales Consultant and I am beyond excited! I love all the things I have learned about this company! I get to play with make-up and earn money, cars, jewlery and trips around the world?! HECK YEAH! Seriously I cannot wait to see where this takes me. I know I need it to get out of my box, and it seems to already be helping with that. I told a lady I saw at Wal-Mart today that I loved her hair and she about had a heart attack that someone complemented her. I think we all need more nice surprises like that. I think I want to start saying something nice to total strangers more often, just put a little pep in their step.

Here are some fun facts I bet you did not know about Mary Kay:
This year was the 50 year anniversary.
The company is based on the belief of putting God first, Family Second and Career Third!
Although Mary Kay Ash is deceased, her son still runs the company to ensure it goes the way Mary Kay Ash wanted it to.
Working for Mary Kay, one receives 50% commission.
Although make-up companies are not required to be FDA approved, and most are not, Mary Kay is FDA approved!
Mary Kay was one of, if not then the first make-up company to stop testing on animals!
Also, Mary Kay has been open to teaching other companies how to trial their make-up without testing on animals! How many companies now-a-days share their secrets to success?! Not many!

Those are just a few things I have found out over the past few days. I hope to grow with more knowledge in this business every single day! As for my main goal, it is to win and keep this beauty posted below by my birthday next year. June 24, 2014! I want the Mary Kay Mustang!!! (There are three levels of cars and the mustang is in the second level) I will achieve this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment